On April 7, 2022, I submitted my life to support North Indian ministry. For 20 years, I lived as a pastor's kid, always saying I wanted to support pastors, missionaries, and uplift poor families. However, I didn’t have a personal connection with Jesus. But from that day, my spiritual life began to grow. I started devotions and prayers. I tried to join Bible colleges and courses like YWAM, but nothing worked out.
I had planned to leave everything behind, but in September 2022, I had my first encounter with God, where I began questioning Him. It was at that point that God revealed the childhood dream He had given me—to start an orphanage and support Indian kids and youth. God also revealed a powerful vision about BaaM. So many things happened in between, and God made a way for me to start my own company at the age of 21(November 2023). With the help of a childhood friend, Libin, I launched thecompany, and God sent me to Mumbai to open the head office(March 2024).
At the same time, I had a project in Bihar for my dear brother’s wedding. I went there, but due to emotions and relationships, I stayed longer and ended up with typhoid. By God's grace, I returned to Kerala. From that point, I began praying again after having lost my connection with the Holy Spirit for 1.5 years. By June 2024, the Holy Spirit started speaking to me very clearly. God gave me confirmation and a to-do list, which I wrote down. After that, God sent four men of God to my house to confirm it all. So, I stopped the company God had given me and obeyed when He told me to go to Maharashtra.
I gave up everything and faced many troubles and problems, but I still believed in God and waited for His perfect timing. During this period, God taught me to fully depend on Him. When I arrived in Mumbai, nothing happened for two weeks. Then, my aunt referred me to an NGO without asking me. I went there to volunteer, but it turned into a job offer. They provided me with everything, including a good cabin, and I had the opportunity to learn about NGOs. After a month, though, they didn’t like my work, and I became a burden to them. I prayed to God, asking why He brought me there.
One night, I had another encounter with God. He told me to pray for the NGO and intercede for it. He also instructed me to go and sit at the entrance of the NGO and pray. I obeyed, sitting on the soil and praying to God. From that night, I felt I would leave the NGO. Two days later, a brother in Christ came and prayed with me. He gave me confirmation, and I accepted it. Around the same time, a sister in Christ invited me to an event in Mumbai. I wanted to go and help, but I had a full-time commitment to the NGO.
On October 10, she texted me again, and I shared my situation with her. I wasn’t consistent at the life, and if I told them, everyone would turn against me. Two days earlier, I had already told my parents and friends that I was going to do full-time ministry. In the NGO, I had a good salary, food, and accommodation, but I prayed and asked God for guidance. I told my pastor uncle about it, asking if it was God’s will. He didn’t hold me back; instead, he sent me off with love. That same day, I was released from the job.
I didn’t know what the new job would be, what the salary would be, or anything else. I only knew that my dream was about to be fulfilled, a dream that God had placed in my heart 12 years ago. I went to the interview, but it turned into a meeting. I saw the hand of God in it all. What I had given up to God, He fulfilled His promises and purpose for my life.
Dear child of God, whatever situation you are going through, just trust in God. Follow what God has given you. Prophets, pastors, parents, and friends may not know your calling and purpose in life, and they may turn against you. But if it’s God’s plan, trust Him and follow Him blindly. Only He knows your path. Read the Bible, spend time in prayer, and grow in Christ.
#GrowinChrist

No comments:
Post a Comment